5.3.08

Color Application

The next step in the assignment is to use colors from the original book to incorporate into the icons.
I will be using a two color system. I plan on having two colors, one on the top half and one on the bottom. Here is an example of a couple different color palettes sampled from a 1x1 inch square in my book.



The first sample came from my 'clothing/wear' page. I sampled accessories that kids might be wearing in the club (anywhere from hair color to shirt colors).





second I sampled from the 'lights' page. I chose bright/saturated colors because they stand out more clearly in dark rooms.






The final palette came from the 'turntable' page. Here I chose to show main colors in the club (green/red/blue).

Next step: add different color combinations to create a two color icon

No comments: